Sunday, January 30, 2022

TOPIC 2 ME AND EX- COUPLE

 





Exactly today, last year, we bumped into a girl looked similar to OrkedShe was looks like my past lover. Her smile, her dress up look so similar. She’s the one that i love so much past year ago. I met her at festivals of Penang, that time me and my friend are at the events. Breaking ups with someone are so hurt, i never thought it would hurt so much as it did, because when you break with someone, it’s not because you don’t love her anymore right? But not always.


I was dating a perfect girl that name Orked. She wasn’t perfect but pretty damn close. She was kind, humble, sweet, funny and everything in my list was her. I could have wanted a girl, right down to a pair of amazing cheekbones. And here’s the thing we meshed so well. For the first couple years, we were constantly laughing, movies time, and tangling up the sheets. We had a total blast. At first. By the time we graduated from the college in May, we had been dating for over one and a half years. Until that moment, her fault seemed like perfect imperfections that I found endearing. I have been planning our future together, both in my head and out in the open. We would move to London together, our fingers entwined, looking at tree together and talking about how lovely it would be to have one of them to ourselves. It sounds ridiculous, but it certainly didn’t feel like it at the time. I guess that’s love right?  But eveyrthing changed when she changed. Our hopes and dreams were shattered just like that because of the broken words by her. Still, when I  met the girl she made me reminisce about my old lover with the past.

 

Starting from that, the severance of our relationship is due to she became a very grumpy and unlike before humble, sweet, and funny. All the article she used to have are gone. The article was our post when we first made love. I kind of didn’t know who i was pairing with due to his temperament which had changed for the worse. Every time i message her will definitely reply slowly even if she is online. In the past, even if she was not online, she would definitely respond quickly. Even if I call, she will not answer. I tried to spam call the phone and only once she picked it up she just say ‘ouh’ ‘okey’ ‘hm’ and more. She treat me like rubbish and I feel like fade up with all this but I still maintain with this relationship because what? Because I love her so much !!.



One day she asked me to meet him to tell him something. While there he was just silent until I  started talking. I asked why take me to see you. Usually when I  ask you, you don't want to meet for a busy reason. She expressed his desire to ask to break up with me. I was really surprised by his request. But I  was just silent for a moment and I  wondered why? And she said she was tired of me and she had found someone even better than me. I just smiled at her. My feelings now are mixed, whether sad, disappointed, hurt or betrayed. But i just accept he has a desire. And I hope she is happy because her happiness is my happiness. If it breaks up to make she happy, it's okay. Yes it hurts a lot but what can I  do if he doesn't love me anymore right? After a few months we broke up. During those few months I  tried to move on from thinking about Orked. She was my first love and I  loved her so much. To this day Orked is still in my memory even though she had set up a household last month. And even now i am still waiting for someone destined for me. Now i just focus on working to support my mom and dad. This is because, I  am a child of a farmer who wants success and happiness in life. At the same time, I  hope to meet a girl who is able to guide me towards goodness and make me a successful person in life. This is because, my past story with Orked has matured me to be independent without expecting help from others. Moreover, when I  met a girl like Orchid the next day, it made my heart burn to continue to rise and progress in life.


1. NURIN ALYLIA NAZIRAH BINTI ABD HALIM (KBJ210810910) 

2. SITI HAJAR BINTI ZAKARIA (KBJ210810324) 

3. NUR AISHAH BINTI AHMAD OMAR (KBJ210810119) 

4. AMNI FATHINI MAJDINA BINTI MOHD PARIZA (KBJ210810217)


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 3 ZOO NEGARA MALAYSIA

          In a world surrounded by advances in science and technology, there are many interesting and suitable places for kindergarten child...