Friday, January 14, 2022

TOPIC 1

 

MY ROUNTINE ON FRIDAY💓

Assalammualaikum and hello everyone. First of all, let me introducing you about myself. My name is Nur Aishah   Binti Ahmad Omar. I am 18 years old. I come from a family of three and I occupy the two position. I am studying in College Poly-Tech MARA in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. My hobby is singing and my ambition is being a teacher one day. Ok, let’s straight to the point, today I am going to share to you about my routine on Friday.

                                                  


 

Friday! Friday, the golden child in the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek, the welcome wagon to the weekend. Opens my eyes and thank to Allah for taking me out from the shade of darkness to the shade of light. I wake up at 6 a.m., starts my day and wash my face and brush my teeth to make my day feel so fresh. I basically wake up at this hour, to do my responsibilities as a muslims to perform five times a day. I take a wudhu to do my morning prayers.



After finished my praying, I will take a little break and take some breakfast because it was too early to continue the next routine. I resumed my daily routine by tidying up the kitchen at 9 p.m. I will put the washed dishes on a shelf that specially prepared for dishes. Then, I would run the washing machine to wash the dirty clothes and continue drying the clothes.



 

Finished drying the cloth, as an only daughter I had to tidy up the house, by sweeping in the yard and in every room to keep it clean and tidy. I finished all my morning routines approximately at 11.30 a.m. I feel relieved when all the work that needs to be done is done as quickly as possible.









       

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 3 ZOO NEGARA MALAYSIA

          In a world surrounded by advances in science and technology, there are many interesting and suitable places for kindergarten child...