Friday, January 14, 2022

TOPIC 1: DESCRIBE FRIDAYS AT YOUR HOUSE


NAME: SITI HAJAR BINTI ZAKARIA

NO ID: KBJ210810324

SECTION: 7

COURSE: HKK 1013(PROFICIENCY ENGLISH FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)  

My name is Siti Hajar Binti Zakaria. My age 18 old and I live at Pasir Puteh Kelantan. I have five brother and I only a girl in my family. Some of the daily activities that I do at home. First I wake up at 5 am every morning. I press the snooze button five or six times every morning before I turn off the alarm and get up.

  I have a cup of tea and make breakfast to my family. I usually read the novel while I have breakfast. I read the novel at the phone in wattpad app. After breakfast I have to tidy the house such as coking dinner , washing the clothes, sweeping in the living room and yard. After I packing up I get a shower before I get dressed. I brushes my long hair and it is important to brush my teeth and some people or women like to make up  but I’m not.

  In the evening I just do my assignment just for my homework and then I will chill out on the sofa to watch television or just play the game in the phone.if I watch tv I just watch the cartoon movie such as upin ipin, bobiboy ir other cartoon. My mom usually come tell me to help her to take rubbish and up out or washing dishes or help her with her homework because my mom a ustazah and her have a online class at evening.

  At noon in 3 o’clock I always go out with my cousin to go to the rabbit part to see the rabbits. There we took a walk in the area the which is a very beautiful water pool area. I really wanted to take a shower near the pool but I forget to bring clothes to change. So only my cousin who bathed here, I just soaked my feet at the pool.

  After that I went home at 4 o’clock. Once at home my cousin and I would take a shower for clean ourselves first and rest in the room before going out in the courtyard. For over an hour we rested. At 5 o’clock we would sit outside the house to play with my beloved cats. We will also be touring  the village area by cycling or walking in the village area.

  At the night time after isyak prayers I will watch television with my family ang after that I will enter the room to do an assignment at 10 o’clock. After 11.30 pm I would get ready for bed but before that I would go to the bedroom to wash my feet, brush my teeth and wash my face. Before sleep I will tell my mom and dad that I want to get sleep. Then I  get into my pyjamas and set the alarm so I wake up the morning. The last thing I do is lock the door, turn off the light, and read the bedtime prayer and go sleep. It doesn’t take me long to fall asleep.










                                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 3 ZOO NEGARA MALAYSIA

          In a world surrounded by advances in science and technology, there are many interesting and suitable places for kindergarten child...