Friday, January 14, 2022

TOPIC 1 seksyen 7

 NAME : AMNI FATHINI MAJDINA BT MOHD PARIZA

ID : KBJ210810217

SEKSYEN : 7

SUBJECT : PROFICIENCY ENGLISH FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION

 

TOPIC 1 : DESCRIBE FRIDAY AT YOUR HOUSE

 

 On Friday weekend is time for rest,entertaiment, and relaxationHere, I explain how I spent the weekend. Nothing extraordinary happened last weekend. It was just like any other ordinary weekeng. After spending five days of assignments and during the weekends. I got up later than usual on Saturday morning. After breakfast, iwent over to my friend’s house and spent some time reading comics there. Arul has tons of comic. His father buys the latest for him. Being his friend, i get to read them too. I can do all my time- favourite activities during the weekends. We feel happy.

We read comics till lunch-time. Then I went home, had lunch and took an afternoon nap. Taking an afternoon nap is a pleasure that I can indulge in only on weekends. On weekdays I do not have time for do that. The rest of the afternoon I helped my father in the garden uprooting weeds and trimming the hedge. We continued until darkness fell. After that, I had my bath and get a dinner. After dinner, I watched television until it was time for bed together. After taking showers, we had our dinner and then after our evening prayers, we kids went to sleep.

During the weekends, I wake up very early as usual. For breakfast I had cornflakes , choco crunch and some bread with milk while listening to the radio and music. Then I spent the rest of the morning doing homework. On the other hand, Sundays are always a family affair. My daddy will take some time off from his busy schedule just to spend quality time with us. Again I took a nap after lunch. Then I finished up my homework. Then, everytime I would cook dinner for my family, because I love cook.

By the time I was done with the homework it was already evening. So we play uno card together, while eat some cake  I cook for them. It was a great feeling to be able to relax after all the homework had been done.

After dinner, I clean my bedroom to prepare my homework again. I had to get enough sleep otherwise I would fall asleep in the next day. This ended yet another weekend. In the weekends, some people go to visit their relatives or shopping or even go on trips, but some people don’t do anything.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 3 ZOO NEGARA MALAYSIA

          In a world surrounded by advances in science and technology, there are many interesting and suitable places for kindergarten child...