Thursday, January 13, 2022

TOPIC 1: DESCRIBE FRIDAYS AT YOUR HOUSE

NAME: NURIN ALYLIA NAZIRAH BINTI ABD HALIM

NO ID: KBJ210810910

SECTION: 7

COURSE: HKK 1013(PROFICIENCY ENGLISH FOR 

                 EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)


 


                                    v  The picture shows me sweeping the house

v                                                  vThe picture shows me with my mother cooking

        

    In carrying on my life on a friday full of awakening rays, lurked the face of my mother who became my booster to carry on daily life. However, i am on my daily routine on friday, i will wake up at 5.00 am to prayer and pray to Allah s.w.t to simplify daily affairs. However, after finishing i will make the bed and help my mother cook in the kitchen with delicious and loving dishes. In fact, not only that at the same time i will be doing my daily scale activity which is house cleaning. For example, sweeping the house, washing dishes, and washing clothes. This is because, i am a youngest girl who only lives with her mother as a companion. This is said because, i am an orphan, and even have 5 siblings. But they live far away from family to carry out duties to the country. This is directly a daily activity that will be done by me while at home. However, this activity is not a coercion from the parents, but my own will with the daily routine that is always done.

 vThe picture shows it is doing bread processing

  v  The picture shows the bread packing process

                                              v  Example of types bread

    Moreover, at 8 am i will take a shower and brush my teeth after finishing the house cleaning work. At 9.00 am i will run a daily routine with breakfast to give energy to the body. Still, there were times when i would be instructed by my mother, to help her make bread for daily sales. This is the case, when there are employees absent due to illness or important business. However, when engaging in this job, i will take the time from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. However, from 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm all employees will be instructed to rest for prayers and meals. The number of employees is five people. Nevertheless, among the bread menu served are pizza, cream bread, and peanut bread. This is because, my mother is a village bread trader known as “Anis Serasi Enterprise company”. However, when i have no employment activity. I will open the phone to look at instagram and tiktok as entertainment for a while.


                              v  The picture shows doing an assignment


                                                       
                                      v  The Picture is doing prayers
    

    In this context, in the afternoon also i will be with the family for dinner in front of the courtyard. Exactly at 8 pm i will rest my body, or focus myself on the assignment that has been set by the lecturer. At 8.30 pm i will stop for a while for isya' prayers. Upon completion i will continue to do the assignment and go to bed at 11.00 pm. Even so, i am very happy with my daily friday activities at home, as it gives a lot of benefits to myself. So it was clear that i on friday had a variety of activities to ease my mother’s burden as a trader, or vice versa. Finally, friday's daily activities are very important for all parties, especially adult children, in order to calm the mind with fun daily activities.

           

💖WRITTEN BY, NURIN ALYLIA😚










No comments:

Post a Comment

TOPIC 3 ZOO NEGARA MALAYSIA

          In a world surrounded by advances in science and technology, there are many interesting and suitable places for kindergarten child...